Come Prepared for Your First Visit
Here is what to bring to your first visit:
- Your completed Chiropractic Intake Form Driver's license
- Your completed Insurance Verification Form and Insurance card, if you are billing insurance
We appreciate you arriving with necessary paperwork as we want you to receive the best care we can offer. If you are unable to finish your paperwork before your visit, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled visit to do so. Your time with the doctor will be very focused and detailed.
Expect the following:
- Verbal discussion of the paperwork you provided.
- A thorough physical examination. You will be asked to demonstrate various movements. The doctor will examine various structures of your body.
- A discussion of what the doctor found relevant and his assessment/diagnosis.
- A discussion of a treatment plan that will provide the most beneficial results.
- Time for you to address any questions you may have.
- Treatment will most likely consist of hands on myofascial release or massage which may include a variety of hands on soft tissue therapies (i.e. cupping, kinesiology tape, graston, and Chiropractic mobilizations or “adjustments”.
Insurance Verification Form
We recommend you call your insurance company and verify your Chiropractic benefits. Use the Insurance Verification form to help navigate your call to your insurance company. With completed insurance forms, a copy of your ID and insurance card we will submit claims to your insurance on your behalf. Your co-pay is due at the time of service.
Quality of Life Care
Most patients consult our office because they have an ache or a pain. Their goal? Relief. That's our first objective.
A thorough examination reveals areas of spinal dysfunction. Then, we offer a care plan designed to give you the best results in the shortest amount of time.
Visits are frequent during this period of intensive care. Each visit builds on the ones before, so keep your appointments to get the best results.
When you're feeling better, you'll have a decision to make. Will you continue with the care necessary to fully heal soft tissues? Or abandon the investment that you've made so far?
When you continue your care, visits are less frequent and progress will be less dramatic. If you end your care before fully healing muscles and soft tissues, you can invite a relapse. Whatever you choice, we're here to serve and help support you in your decision.
Your health affects everything you do and everyone you know. With so many people depending on you, it makes sense to invest in your health.
A program of chiropractic checkups can help you be the caring parent, the loving spouse, th understanding friend or the dependable employee.
Invest in your health. You're worth it!